To Our Valued Customers:
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and the laws of the State of Massachusetts, generally prohibit us from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a third party unless we provide you with this notice of our privacy policies and practices describing the type of information that we collect about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom that information may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA and the laws of this State, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of A.J. Pijar Insurance, Inc.
Since our inception in 1942, we have been committed to the confidentiality of our clients. We have a tradition of protecting your private information and will treat it only as permitted by law.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law and only for the purpose of transacting the business of your insurance coverage or claim.
- Most information we collect comes directly from you, our insured, and is used to complete applications, report claims, offer protective products, and service your insurance account. We may also inspect and request reports on your property, driving record, and claim history.
- We do not collect nonpublic personal information from anyone other than those individuals proposed for coverage.
- We restrict access of all nonpublic personal information about you to authorized employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
As your insurance agent, we are committed to your privacy. Our safeguarded procedures and commitment in providing professional insurance services, unchanged in over 80 years, will continue indefinitely.
Thank you for your business and for allowing us to service your insurance needs.